Navigating the Crisis: To CRO or Not to CRO?
The whole world has been impacted by the current COVID-19 pandemic, both personally and professionally, and it can be difficult to see how to hold the helm of your department steady through such a crisis.
Senior marketing managers have to contend, not only with staffing challenges – remote management, potential layoffs, furloughs or hires—but also substantially varied consumer behaviour, with no historical data to benchmark the current global situation against.
Insider’s own data has shown an overall drop in online retail traffic across Europe, MENA & APAC. However, for some verticals conversion rates have spiked upwards, with European beauty retailers observing a 35% conversion rate increase between February and March of this year.
Facing uncertain times, seniors marketers face a difficult decision—how to best navigate the crisis without compromising the integrity of their brand?
- Survival of the fittest – Relevant or wrong?
- CRO or not to CRO in the midst of a pandemic
- Creating positive and COVID-sensitive customer experiences
- CMO’s Struggle: Protect your brand’s integrity & build stronger remote leadership muscles
- Optimization Manager’s Struggle: Test, test, test
- CRM Manager’s Struggle: Trade in push tactics for compassionate relationship building
You won’t want to miss:
Insider’s Global COVID-19 Benchmarks including in-depth website data (desktop, mobile, tablet) trends, including session activity, revenue, and conversions—by region, industry and vertical. In uncertain times, data is power.
Shareholder | Head of Marketing at Insider.
Manuel Da Costa
Helping companies make experimentation and optimisation a core part of their business